Music and the media are two important portions of art and cultural development. They market the cultural heritage of a people more than any other sector. When she found interest, built her passion and invested in these areas, Ebangha Njang was simply printing her name in annals of a bigger entertainment environment. Today, the Publisher of SA MAJESTE who doubles as co-founder of KREEF ENTERTAINMENT (music production outfit), fields in enough experience. In a bid to inspire young and aspiring entertainment promoters and media executives, she brings her story on radio. The art, culture and entertainment enthusiast will be riding ON BOARD WITH ERNEST KANJO this Thursday. Join the radio journey, 12pm EST at www.apex1radio.com – tunein app – Facebook Live at Apex 1 Radio-www.apex1radio.com – Take the appointment with us!
- HALF HEAVEN in Cameroonian theatres soon
- Accra, Columbus, fused in cultural jamboree
- CINEMATIC SUCCESS! REVIEWING Korto Davis’ EVIL LIVES HERE
- Ohio State Rep. Dontavius Jarrells advocates for Education
- SERVICE CHIEFS: Why insecurity persists despite Irabor and co efforts — Wisdom, retired US Army colonel
Write a Comment