The Bhutanese-Nepali community in Central Ohio is big and still growing. These hard-working and loving people came to the United States alongside aspect of their culture that make them proud – the music, dance, food, fashion, religion, craft, language, etc. The maiden edition of RADIO JAGARAN on Sunday, January 12, 2020 highlighted these points as what the radio show shall focus on. For 60 minutes, the hosts, Sudarshan and Ravi, urged listeners and potential ones to consider RADIO JAGARAN as a great platform to educate themselves on these values of a community that is vibrant from all ramifications. They also enjoined listeners to make suggestions on how the show could be improved upon. “You can do that by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.” the hosts indicated. RADIO JAGARAN (bilingual – English and Nepali), voice of the new Americans to the world, as its slogan states, comes up twice monthly on Apex 1 Radio. It is a Sunday, 6pm EST show.
- HALF HEAVEN in Cameroonian theatres soon
- Accra, Columbus, fused in cultural jamboree
- CINEMATIC SUCCESS! REVIEWING Korto Davis’ EVIL LIVES HERE
- Ohio State Rep. Dontavius Jarrells advocates for Education
- SERVICE CHIEFS: Why insecurity persists despite Irabor and co efforts — Wisdom, retired US Army colonel